Impreza WRX Online Catalog
So what's new on the site?
This page will keep a record of updates to the site with the newest at the
top. Please also see the News and Scoop
pages as changes there will not be reflected here.
- 9th October 2005 - MY2006 model series page added.
- 12th November 2004 - MY2005 model series page
- 10th March 2004 - MY2004 model series page added.
- 9th March 2004 - Scoop motoring news page
added. A new general motoring news section.
- 14th December 2003 - My P1 page updated.
- 3rd August 2003 - Impreza by Brian Long book review
added to the books section.
- 14th June 2003 - IWOC against cancer statistics
updated. It is your chance to donate free CPU time to the search for a cure.
- 25th May 2003 - How to section expanded on how
to remove the headlights.
- 19th May 2003 - My P1 has its first MOT.
- 27th April 2003 - How to section added. In particular
building up slowley with side light and front grill removal.
- 24th April 2003 - My P1 has now been upgraded with
- 4th April 2003 - MY2003 WRX and STi test drive.
- 3rd April 2003 - MY2003 section revamped with
press releases now reorganised.
- 30th December 2002 - STi UK information
brought upto date regarding PPP.
- 3rd November 2002 - BOV information added to technical
- 12th October 2002 - New project launched by this site to generate a UK
Applied Model Code list.
- 26th September 2002 - MY2003 page updated with
latest information from Paris.
- 11th August 2002 - GX Sport added to the MY2002
- 11th August 2002 - Quenbys GX-RS special edition added to the New
Age Mods page.
- 11th August 2002 - Dedicated MY2003 page introduced
for rumours, news and ...rumours.
- 14th July 2002 - Modified 5 door added to
the New Age upgrades page.
- 14th July 2002 - Rear light clusters and alternative
wings added to the New Age 3rd party upgrade page.
- 14th July 2002 - Team Dynamics Vector added
to the wheels upgrade page.
- 14th July 2002 - AP Racing, Brakeman and Scoobysport
4 pot calipers added to the brake upgrades page.
- 13th July 2002 - SIDC Summer Extravaganza
- 24th May 2002 - Nikko iRC Subaru WRC added to
the models page. Only 44mm long and remote control pretty amazing!
- 14th May 2002 - New Age grey import page updated
with information upon the STi Ltd and STi RA Spec C S202.
- 14th May 2002 - Where to get you grey import serviced
- 11th May 2002 - Test drive of STi UK Prodrive
- 28th April 2002 - IWOC against cancer page updated.
- 21st April 2002 - Ready to run radio control WRC Imprezas added to the models
- 14th April 2002 - my P1 page updated.
- 6th April 2002 - Mods section updated with Movit
brakes and various alloys.
- 5th April 2002 - Anti virus news page added to
Search this site (hint use single words/expressions for better results e.g.
"RB5" rather than "Impreza RB5" as this will find a lot of Impreza references before it then tries RB5!)
Page created 12th March 2001, last updated...well see the list above dummy!
Copyright © 2001/2 Steve
This site is hosted by Titan Internet Ltd